Sunday, March 12, 2006

dollar diplomacy


Uchinada chu yearbook, it was so similar to american yearbooks, all of it was in english excpet the names

picture from yearbook of us in teachers room, this was the first month i was in japan, im not even wearing a suit yet...

swarm of parents taking pictures of the classes as they line up for the final time to give thanks to their home room teachers.


this time we did the fox... as you can see, my camera is on the verge of death


a couple pics from our enkais from last night. My grandparents sent me a card with $23 in it for my birthday, i figured since i cant spend it or do anything with it really, id give it away to people. Most japanese im told dont see much foreign currency esp in my area of japan. They were stunned by it, even tho we were all so drunk i could be giving away dead batteries and they'd be happy. I gave the last $1 to a sushi chef tonight who made us an amazing meal, he put it up on the wall of his restuarant i wish i had had my camera to take a pic but i didnt. ill have to go back and get the picture. The 1st pic is of one of my favorite teachers at school, he teaches social studies and will use it in his future lessons is what he said.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Bart!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home