Wednesday, August 29, 2007

im back

after an amazing trip through southeast asia and china, im back to the US and it feels great to be home. as i start to upload and sort through the pictures from the trip ill start to post them. people have been asking me about my plans, so here you go: ill take a week or so to relax at home and catch up with family in San Diego and in a couple weeks ill be moving to the bay area to work for my aunt until im off to England in november for Bron's wedding. In the meantime ill be looking for jobs and just taking some time to readjust to the US and try to come up with a new name for the blog so let me know if you have any suggestions. In the meantime, here are a couple pictures from the first day of Chris and my time in Hong Kong. ill update more soon.



1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Looks like you've been on a great trip! What amazing pictures. I hope you don't find it too difficult to readjust yourself to living in the US.

Your sister is getting married in England?

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home